When you use the Novelius Medical online store (site), we may ask you to provide us with some personal data in order to use the services offered on the Site.
In the context of this charter, the term “personal data” refers to all data that identifies an individual, which corresponds to their name, sex, age, postal code and e-mail addresses, data relating to their transactions on the Site, details of their purchases and subscriptions, credit card numbers, as well as any other information that they choose to communicate to us about themselves.
The initial letters of words that are capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to NOVELIUS MEDICAL, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., Puhova ulica 11, 1000 Ljubljana, Identification number: 8836728000.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Personal Data refers to all data that identifies an individual, which corresponds to their name, sex, age, postal code and e-mail addresses, data relating to their transactions on the Website, details of their purchases and subscriptions, credit card numbers, as well as any other information that they choose to communicate to us about themselves.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Third-party Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to the Novelius Medical webpage, accessible from www.noveliusmedical.com,
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or another legal entity on behalf of which such an individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
a) The data controller (referred to as either “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) is NOVELIUS MEDICAL, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., Puhova ulica 11, 1000 Ljubljana, Identification number: 8836728000.
b) When you use the Novelius Medical online store (site), we may ask you to provide us with some personal data in order to use the services offered on the Website.
c) The Supplier will use and store all personal data by the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR), the Personal Data Protection Act, and other applicable data protection regulations.
d) All personal data of the online shop user and the consumer are confidential and will never be disclosed to unauthorized persons unless the conditions set out in data protection regulations are met.
e) Personal data is information that identifies you as a data subject: your name, e-mail address or residence etc. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the data entered by users.
f) We do not collect your personal information unless you allow us to do so or allow us specifically when ordering products or when subscribing to our e-news. You can always unsubscribe from our e-news at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect their personal data, the user is also responsible for ensuring the security of their username and password as well as the corresponding software (anti-virus) protection of their computer. Except in case of negligence of the supplier, the supplier shall not be held liable for any theft of data.
g) If you have any queries or questions regarding privacy, please contact email@example.com.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
a) Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
b) Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
c) When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
d) We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
e) Usage Data shall be used solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order and everything in connection to the order. The transfer of data to unauthorized persons or the use of data contrary to their intended purpose may only be carried out with the explicit consent of the user.
f) Under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, the user has the right to access and rectify his/her personal data.
g) The personal date from point 1 from the previous paragraph we are processing for purpose of performing a distance contract, concluded between you and us (point b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
h) Above mentioned data in the previous paragraph and data in mentioned in point a. to f. we may process also to protect our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
The owner of the website is NOVELIUS MEDICAL, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., Puhova ulica 11, 1000 Ljubljana, Identification number: 8836728000.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY ARE THEY NEEDED?
a) Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
b) We use necessary, functional and analytical cookies to ensure the functioning of our website.
c) Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
d) Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
e) Analytical cookies enable us to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
f) If you restrict or save cookies, there is a possibility that certain features of the website may not work properly.
h) List of cookies on our website:
|_ga||2 years||Statistics on website views||Google Analytics|
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates, or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
a) The Company will retain your personal data, for the period fixed by law. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
b) The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a period of 5 years, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
a) Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
d) We will not disclose your personal data to third parties and will not transfer it outside the EU.
e) Under certain circumstances the Company may be required to disclose your personal data – if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency), in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoings in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Novelius Medical d.o.o. Puhova ulica 11, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.